|Job Title:||Software Developer|
|Start Date:||Immediately upon hire|
|Terms of Employment:||Permanent FT|
|Salary:||Based on experience|
|Deadline:||March 31, 2014|
You dream in code. You are upset with your significant other for not being able to read the binary clock you installed in your car. You can process an infinite loop in under three minutes. You are a technical athlete and have automated your world for your own entertainment. You see a software solution to every problem in the world and are excited at the chance to solve them.
TinyEYE Therapy Services is a Saskatoon based company that helps students around the world gain access to Speech-Language Pathologist services through our award-winning online speech therapy platform. Our vision is to be the number one advocate in the world for children finding their voice.
TinyEYE is located in Canada’s premier research park, Innovation Place, which offers a wide range of value-added services. These include access to a fitness center, games room, coffee lounge, atrium café, garden park, and private Boffins club.
As a TinyEYE Software Developer, you will play a key role in creating the future of online Speech-Language Pathology. You will design, prototype, develop, implement, and debug advanced product components in a fast-paced team environment. You will work in a small innovative team and will shift gears to learn and use different technologies based on our software needs.
We are looking for a driven candidate to join our team of passionate individuals who share our commitment to personal, professional, and organizational development, while holding ourselves and each other accountable to the highest standard of team performance. This is a permanent full time position. Salary will be based on experience. For more information please visit http://www.tinyeye.com.
- Design, implementation, and maintenance of our existing application framework
- Design and development of user-friendly, reusable applications components and GUIs
- Verify that the implemented software is robust, meets requirements, and coding standards
- Database design and integration
- Proven work ethic
- Willing to learn and adapt to change through self and team building
- Strong interpersonal and organization skills
- Highly driven with a tenacious demeanour
- Successful experience working independently
- Goal oriented and proactive
- Strong communication skills
- Bachelor Degree required or equivalent work experience – Masters’ Degree is a plus
- Minimum of 4+ years of relevant experience
- Exceptional programming skills, attention to detail, and the ability to learn quickly
- Experience with design patterns and agile methodology
- Preferred experience with project management, subversion, UML, Adobe Flash Builder, ActionScrip 3.0, and Flex frameworks specially Robotlegs
To apply, please e-mail your resume (references included) and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line “Software Developer”. Apply early. The position may be filled prior to the deadline.
ONLY THOSE SELECTED FOR INTERVIEWS WILL BE CONTACTED.