My heart is singing for joy this morning. A miracle has happened! The light of understanding has shone upon my little pupil’s mind, and behold, all things are changed.
– Anne Sullivan, Helen Keller’s teacher
December 2nd is Special Education Day in the United States. The day helps us remember the powerful choice that President Gerald Ford made in 1975. He signed P.L. 94-142, the Education for all Handicapped Children Act, into law. This law mandated that school systems provide students with disabilities a free appropriate public education in the least restrictive environment. I commend the people behind the development of the law. More so, I celebrate the children who inspired it! The power of people!
Today, Special Education Teachers and parents continue to work diligently to improve access to services for their students and children. I would like to share information with you about increasing access to quality speech and language services for your schools.
TinyEYE knows about your aspiration to bring quality, consistent speech therapy services to your staff and students. We also know about budget restrictions, challenges with recruiting and retaining therapists, and compliance with special education laws. TinyEYE matches your school with a qualified Speech-Language Pathologist who specializes in on-line speech therapy services that make an incredible difference to your students.
Consider this Potential Reality
- Your students are achieving their goals; accessing the curriculum; and becoming active, happy participants in their lives.
- Your teachers have focused support and helpful information.
- Your parents are pleased that their children attend a learning-enriched school with empowering programs, capable staff, and a commitment to each child.
Consider these Possible Parameters
- $0.00 to start
- FREE Virtual Practice Backpacks for TinyEYE Students: Staff, parents, and students access password-protected practice games; notes; and video messages to accelerate success.
- Highly Productive Service: You pay for student-focused time. Your TinyEYE SLP has access to an on-line office full of ready-to-go interactive therapy games, automated reporting tools, and a ‘connect’ button that eliminates travel costs. We are proud to be productive for you!
- 100% Accountable to You: Use your password to review session notes, schedules, therapy plans, and progress updates at your convenience. Print and share with staff and parents.
- Relevant to your Needs
- On-line Therapy Sessions
- On-line Staff Training and Consultation
- Supervision and Mentorship for new SLPs and Assistants
- On-site Visits
- Backpack Practice Program – Offer on-line programming tools for your present therapists, teachers, and support staff.
TinyEYE develops collaborative partnerships with school districts to ensure students have equal access to quality therapy services. What would make the difference for you?
If a school district in your area needs Speech-Language Pathologists, please let me know by email as we at TinyEYE can help!
All the best to you,
Marnee Brick, MSc
Speech-Language Pathologist and Director of Speech Therapy
TinyEYE Therapy Services (Speech Therapy Telepractice)
Growing smiles, mending spirits, engaging children in their lives
http://www.TinyEYE.com-Online Speech Therapy Telepractice