TinyEYE is Thrilled to Announce the Launch of our Occupational Therapy Services Department!
Our award winning service team is helping schools prepare for a wonderful 2013-2014 school year. Occupational Therapy Telepractice is a welcomed addition to our online speech therapy platform. For nearly a decade, we have partnered with our customers to build comprehensive speech therapy support into our schools, and now we have expanded our circle of care to include online occupational therapy services for our students.
Together, our online SLPs and online OTs collaborate with teachers to align goals and approaches to accelerate student outcomes. We make a difference for students with our Take Flight program:
1. Learning Readiness
- We establish an internal and external student-framework so kids can benefit from their learning environment and experiences. This is like building a nest of support for our children.
2. Learning Practice
- We intentionally surround our students with goal-focused experiences and strategies that promote both successful practice and engaged learners. This compares to developing confidence and abilities in a safe, nurturing nest.
3. Learning Application
- We create opportunities for students to apply their new strengths and skills in meaningful ways that are relevant to their lives. Our students triumphantly participate in classroom and life activities! This means they are able to spread their wings and take flight!
Connect with us at TinyEYE to talk about your career goals or school needs. We look forward to sharing our platform with you and discussing how we have infused our support into schools around the world.
- Occupational therapists, we have a link just for you! Reach out to us if you are interested in joining our multidisciplinary team of joyful and highly-skilled professionals! http://info.tinyeye.com/occupational-therapist-job-posting
- Schools, together we can give your kids a great day and provide your teachers with great support. We would like to hear your goals for your programming. Call us at 1-877-846-9393 or email infoATtinyeye.com.
With gratitude and joy,
Marnee Brick, MSc
Speech-Language Pathologist and Director of Speech Therapy
TinyEYE Therapy Services (Speech Therapy Telepractice)
Growing smiles, mending spirits, engaging children in their lives…
TinyEYE is the world’s preferred online speech therapy service provider for schools, agencies, and individuals who seek exceptional performance, revolutionary solutions, outstanding service, and student success!