St. Patrick's Day Round-up: 6 Free Telepractice Activities
St. Patrick’s Day is around the corner, and we’ve curated some of our favorite *FREE* St. Patrick’s Day activities for telepractice found on the web, so that you don’t have to.
These activities span a number of disciplines, and can help add a bit of extra special to your students’ sessions:
- Leprechaun Story Starter: Built for writing skills, this activity is great at getting students to think creatively and describe steps in succession. Courtesy of ABTOT The Book Bug, on Teachers Pay Teachers: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Leprechaun-Story-Starter-258189
- Patrick’s Day Count It: Your students get to count the shamrocks, rainbows and other St. Patrick’s day images and drag the gold coin that matches the number of items to their matching image. How fun! Courtesy of Primary Games. https://www.primarygames.com/math/stpatricksdaycountit/mobile/
- Patrick’s Day I-Spy: Who doesn’t love a game of I-Spy? This one is available online or as a printable courtesy of PlayPartyPlan.com (Note: they email the file to you, so you will want to prepare ahead): https://www.playpartyplan.com/st-patricks-day-i-spy/
- Patrick’s Day Gross Motor Game: This activity come courtesy of Zippi Kids at Teachers Pay Teachers, and features a board-game style race where students can jump, spin and walk on their toes in search of the leprechaun’s pot of gold: https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/St-Patricks-Day-Activities-St-Patricks-Day-Gross-Motor-Game-FREE-Printable-6656873
- Leprechaun Hide and Seek: In this game, you click on the different places within the picture and get feedback about whether you are getting closer (warmer) to finding the leprechaun or further away (colder). Great for directional and problem-solving skills, courtesy of Primary Games: https://www.primarygames.com/holidays/st.patricksday/games/hide-n-seek/mobile/
- Patrick’s Day Crossword Puzzle: Great for the older students in the crowd, this St. Patrick’s Day crossword puzzle can be completed online or printed out. Courtesy of ABC Ya. https://www.abcya.com/games/saint_patricks_day_crossword_puzzle
TinyEYE Therapists will also see custom St. Patrick’s Day game sets and themes for activities live on St. Patrick’s Day in the therapy platform, in addition to being able to use any of these activities and many more!