TinyEYE is Hiring Speech-Language Pathologists for Canadian Schools!
“Communication is a people-connecter! Communication makes us a participant! Communication saves a place for us in this big, loud world!”
Hello Speech-Language Pathologists:
TinyEYE is seeking enthusiastic SLPs who thrive on making a difference for school age students. Following paid training, you would join TinyEYE’s online speech team and serve your schools from your home office. The successful candidate would exude good character, sharp skills, and incredible spark! Ideally, you would be a member of CASLPA and/or licenced with a provincial regulatory body. We value the following qualifications:
- Successful experience with school-age speech and language services
- Professional and proactive with building positive relationships with schools
- Enthusiastic and engaging service delivery
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Two to three full days available each week
If you would like to be considered for this role, please submit the following to DreamTeam@TinyEYE.com :
- Licence information
- Languages other than English (optional)
- Subject Line of Email: Canadian Schools
Our team will begin reviewing submissions on Monday, November 15, 2010.
Growing smiles, mending spirits, engaging children in their lives…
TinyEYE is the world’s preferred online speech therapy service provider for schools, agencies, and individuals who seek exceptional performance, revolutionary solutions, outstanding service, and student success!